- Bannetons – Proving Baskets
- Bread Flour
- Bread Improver
- Bread Mixes
- Bread Tins
- Cake Boards, Boxes & Bags
- Cake Decorating Equipment
- Cake Decorating Figurines & Trimmings
- Cake Flours
- Cake Mixes
- Cake Tins, Muffin Trays and Quiche Trays
- Chocolate & Chocolate Making Accessories
- Cookie Cutters
- Dried, Glace Fruit & Nuts
- Easter Ingredients
- Edible Cake Decorations
- Fruit & Savoury Filling
- Gift Vouchers
- Gluten Free Bread & Cake Mixes
- Gluten Free Flour & Specialty Flour
- Gluten Free Sweet & Savoury Fillings
- Gourmet Bread Mixes
- Gourmet Products
- Grains, Seeds & Flakes
- Herb & Spice Mixes For Bread Making
- Herbs & Spices
- Icings & Sugars
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Paper & Foil Patty Pans
- Product Category
- Silicone Spatulas & Bakeware
- Specialty Ingredients
- Spelt Flour & Mixes
- Teflon Baking Sheets & Liners
- Test Batch
- Wilton Cake Decorating Products
- Yeast & Bread Improver
Used to make buckwheat pancakes.
Use as a thickener, dissolves lump free
Besan flour can be used in breads, patties and batters.
We recommend that you store besan flour in a cool, dry place and use before the “best before date”. We hope you enjoy using our bread making products.
Millet flour can be used in bread making, try using 25% millet flour with 75% untreated bread flour.
We recommend that you store the millet flour in a cool, dry place and use before the “best before date”. We hope you enjoy using our bread making products.
Add 2-4 teaspoons to the Untreated Bread Flour or the Light Rye Bread Mix to give a malt flavoured, dark coloured loaf.